The l(1)T database containing the collection can be questionned using several
On line help on the following links
- Search Page
- I.D. of mutant strains : l(1)T PL1 to PL100
or PG1 to PG169
- Cytology : chromosome X cytological position
was assigned from BLAST homologies with annotated D. melanogaster
- DNA sequence analysis
: can be assessed either with a gene or protein name, a CG or an
AE number (examples : notch, thioredoxin, CG1405 or AE003441).
- Expression Pattern : can be assessed using abbreviations
listed in "Abbreviations Table".
- Detail Page
- Views of embryos, disks, ovarys or cuticles are
not normally dimensionned and need to be opened for correct appreciation.
- Respectively indicated in DNA sequence analysis
box : strain ID, cytology, AE number, P insertion location in concerned
AE, most proximal CG number, its name and function if known.
- A click on the BDGP fly will lead you directly
to the corresponding GADFLY gene annotation.
- Expression pattern is abbreviated.
- Smart print allows simultaneous printing of normal
sized images , DNA sequence and other data.